Terms & Conditions:
1. The above quotation is merely an estimate of the costs of the job and are subject to the availability of materials and services, any possible exceedance of estimates, as well as the correction of good faith errors made by E-Power Technologies.
2. The above quotation shall be valid for a period of 15 (fifteen) days from the date of issue of such quotation, or for such other period as may be agreed to in writing.
3. No contractual relationship shall arise from the above quotation until written acceptance of such quotation by the customer within the period as set out in clause 2.
4. Once the above quotation has been accepted as set out above, a 50 (fifty) % deposit shall be payable by the customer within 48 (forty-eight) hours of such acceptance.
5. The remaining 50 (fifty) % shall be payable by the customer once the job has been completed and an invoice has been issued to such customer.
6. In case of cancellation by the customer, all expenses already incurred in respect of the job, as well as a 20 (twenty) % cancellation fee, shall be deducted from the deposit. The remaining balance, if any, shall then be refunded to the customer.
7. Upon the completion of the job, all measurable quantities shall be invoiced in accordance with the amounts set out in the above quotation, as well as all unmeasurable quantities, provided that such quantities were correctly estimated. Should any unmeasurable quantities exceed the estimated quantities, the costs of such excess shall be added to the invoice.
8. Travel costs are estimated by taking into account the distance to and from the site. Should travel costs exceed the estimated amount, the costs of such excess shall be added to the invoice. Where travel costs amount to less than the estimated amount, it shall remain as set out in the above quotation.
9. P&G includes all necessary hiring of tools and/ or usage of small materials, such as screws, which are not separately listed herein.
10. The above quotation is subject to the South African Rand (ZAR) and US Dollar (USD) exchange rate as at the time of purchase of any materials herein.
11. E-Power Technologies offers a limited warranty of 1 (one) year for any defects that arise from the workmanship of E-Power Technologies. Such warranty shall be null, void and of no effect if E-Power Technologies has not been paid in full for all materials purchased, and services performed herein.
E-Power Technologies promises that all work shall be performed in a safe and careful manner. Utmost care shall be taken by E-Power Technologies in securing the environment where the work is performed, and customers, as well as any other persons in the immediate vicinity of such work shall be alerted of hazards and risks in order to protect such persons from injury and/ or death. E-Power Technologies shall however not be liable where any such persons failed to pay attention and failed to act in accordance with such alerts, and who as a result thereof were injured and/ or suffered death.
E-Power Technologies promises that all services shall be performed in a skilful and proper manner. E-Power Technologies further promises that utmost care shall be taken to ensure that the work environment shall not be damaged, either negligently or intentionally, in performing the work, and promises even further that the work environment shall be left in a clean and neat condition. E-Power Technologies shall however not be liable for any loss, damage or destruction that could not have been foreseen with reasonable foresight, and could not have been avoided with reasonable care.